Our area of expertise focuses on the following five medical conditions. We realize that some symptoms associated with these conditions may be indicative of other disorders, so we will thoughtfully differentiate these symptoms.
- Hypothyroid disorders, including Hashimoto’s
- Men’s and women’s hormonal health
- Mold illnesses
- Alzheimer’s disease prevention
At Sieberg Integrative Health, we dedicate ourselves to working with you to ensure the fastest return back to health.
As such, our integrative medicine approach under the guidance of Dr. Scott Sieberg is based on the following:
- Inclusive of a variety of treatment modalities
- Holistically-oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or disease
- Requires patient to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledges multi-factorial nature of complex situation, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of 3-9 months depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our care team.
Initial in-depth 60-minute visit with Dr. Sieberg, followed by health coaching, testing instruction and lab work with Kelly Sieberg
Follow Up Visits
60-minute follow up visits over the course of 3-6 months, in addition to weekly check-ins via phone/video
Community & Support
Unlimited email contact with us for quick conversation and group education on lifestyle modifications
Collaborative care approach between us and you, the patient
Regular group education on topics around gut health, cognitive decline, autoimmune disease and chronic conditions – such as cardiometabolic syndrome and diabetes
Wonder If Sieberg Integrative Health Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Sieberg Integrative Health is right for you.
Hear From Our Clients